This is a day trip available from Medellín
This nature reserve, founded in 1970, is a haven of tropical vegetation which grows in moist forests among limestone rocks and marble deposits in the region of North Rio Claro, Antioquia. It is one of the most important and beautiful natural reserves in Colombia, noted for its high biodiversity in flora and fauna. As its name suggests, Rio Claro also boasts a perfectly transparent river
We provide private transfers from your hotel to Rio Claro, a full day excursion of approximately 320kms. Once in the natural park, there is an abundance of excellent trekking and walking opportunities. You can also partake in caving, rafting, kayaking and canopy.
This is a private tour ideally suited for 2 to 6 people, larger groups can be accommodated on request.
- A beautiful escape from Medellín for those interested in nature and sporting activities
- If you are planning on getting wet, remember to take a second pair of shoes and a waterproof bag for your money & phone etc.
- Rio Claro has a superb refuge where you can spend the night. let us know if you would like to spend a night or two there
The price stated on this page includes the following
- Price per person based on a group of 4 people
- Private return transport from your accommodation in Medellín to Rio Claro with English/Spanish speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fee to the natural reserve
- Lunch at the reserve’s restaurant
- Additional activities should be paid locally
- Consider adding a night in the park’s refuge
Use our contact form to book your trip to Rio Claro