This is a day trip available from Armenia, Manizales, Pereira or one of our fincas or hotels in the Coffee Zone
Santa Rosa de Cabal is a pretty market town in the Colombian department of Risaralda. A short ride out of the town and up into the mountains are the town’s superb thermal springs, hot baths of thermal waters rich in minerals. The destination attracts many visitors that marvel at its stunning surroundings, the thermal baths are adjacent to an impressive waterfall which enters a small pond from where water flows through a waterscaped brook.
Relax in pleasantly hot thermal baths and then use the pond and waterfall as an invigorating natural plunge pool.
The thermal park has good tourism infrastructure, pamper yourself with a massage or spa treatment, or enjoy a light lunch at the park’s restaurant.
We provide private return transport from your finca or hotel to the thermal baths of Santa Rosa. Your driver will wait for you whilst you enjoy all that the park has to offer.
When you are ready you will be taken back to your accommodation, take advantage of Santa Rosa. The town is famous for its own recipe chorizos which are sold at the roadside, the town’s plaza also has a nice ambience and a handicrafts market. Take time out to have a walk around the centre and get a fresh coffee.
Consider adding Santa Rosa de Cabal on to one of our Short Coffee Tours or mid-transfer from Salento to Pereira Airport. Santa Rosa de Cabal is also available as an option to add into our popular round trip The Colours of Colombia.
This is a private tour ideally suited for 2 to 6 people, larger groups can be accommodated on request.
- Santa Rosa offers Colombia’s most impressive thermal baths and a fun day out too.
- Where possible, organise this trip on a weekday. At the weekend and during public holidays the park can become crowded.
The price stated on this page includes the following
- Price per person based on a group of 4 people
- Private return transport from your accommodation in the Coffee Zone including a stop in the town of Santa Rosa too if desired.
The price stated on this page does NOT include the following
- The day trip does not include spa treatments, refreshments or any other sundry costs in the park.
Use our contact form to book your trip to Santa Rosa